Diy Rock Candy
Download Songs Diy Rock Candy only for review course, Buy Cassette or CD / VCD original from the album Diy Rock Candy or use Personal Tone / I-RING / Ring Back Tone in recognition that they can still work to create other new songs. DMCA Removal Requests Send to [email protected] Download Full Album songs Diy Rock Candy Click Here
|Title||:||DIY Rock Candy|
|Description||:|| Here is what you'll need! |
Cake pop stick
1 cup water
2-3 cups of sugar
1 tablespoon food coloring
1. Dip a cake pop stick water, then dip into sugar. Set aside to dry, until the sugar has hardened on the cake pop stick.
2. In a medium-sized pot, heat 1 cup of water and bring to a simmer.
3. Slowly incorporate 2-3 cups of sugar into the hot water. Add sugar in about half a cup at a time until sugar can no longer dissolve in the water. Mix the solution consistently to ensure the sugar is dissolving.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of food coloring to add color.
5. Carefully pour the sugar mixture into a mason jar.
6. Insert the dried sugar coated cake pop stick into the sugar solution. Make sure the stick does not not touch the bottom of the mason jar.
7. Use a clothespin to hold the cake pop stick in place.
8. Seat aside and avoid mixing for 3-5 days, to get the sugar crystals grow.
9. Remove the cake pop stick from the mixture to reveal the sugar crystal.
10. Allow the sugar crystal to hang dry from a mason jar.
11. Once dried, enjoy as a lollipop, in drinks or as a decoration.
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeednifty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
|Download as MP3 | Download as MP4|